Best sell real estate investing author Larry Goins & Co-Host Kandas, will show you the many ways real estate creates the I.D.E.A.L. investment. Whether you want to Flip houses or become a passive investor making double-digit returns while others do all the work. You will learn how here on BRAG Radio.
Small Town Profits! How to Make Big Money in Small Towns
Many of you are aware that we don't buy properties in big MSAs (Metropolitan Statistical Area). We buy them at small towns. We bought and sold houses in 12 different states but we focus on marketing in 7 different counties in North and South Carolina. In this episode, we talked about why we buy and sell in small towns, problems in traditional market, and the advantages of buying properties in small towns.
Share Sponsor winner
Buying properties in small towns
Some problems in traditional markets
- It's difficult for newbie to compete in a large MSA
- You need some sales skills
- You need marketing skills
- In big cities, you need to watch your budget
- You need to have a great follow-up system
Advantages of small towns:
- There's more types of properties
- More ways to find properties
- More types of buyers
- You can go deep or wide
- Easy to pick multiple markets
- Easy to pull a local team
- Faster, direct response marketing
- Lower prices
“Sharing is caring.”
“It's hard to compete in the major MSAs.”
“Small towns are forgiving.”
"You don't have to be market savvy to make money."