Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Learning More About Auction Properties with Paul Lizell
In today's show, Larry interviewed Paul Lizell, a fellow mastermind member and a real estate entrepreneurial mogul. Paul has done deals in 38 different states.
He is also the founder of JP Homes Inc. and HouseDealsAmerica.com and has been a successful real estate investor since the late 1990s.
In this episode, they discussed auction properties and many more.
- Paul's background
- How he got started with real estate investing
- The auction properties he is bidding on
- Auction sites and how they work
- Funding the deals
- Good rate to pay someone for short-term deals
- Analysing deals
- Finding local wholesalers
- Average profit on their auction deals
- Average hold time on their properties
- What his team looks like
- What his VAs does
- Site he got most of his deals from
- Finding his boots on the ground and what they do
- On marketing the properties
- His typical day
- His typical deal
- His advice for those who are starting out
- “The longer you do this, the better you get it.”
- “Wherever the deals are, we'll go.”
- “You bid. You win. You buy.”
- “You can go deep or you can go wide."