Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Virtual Real Estate and Why You Need a Coach
Welcome to the premiere episode of the new and refurbished Brain PickAPro. Our first guest is Larry's head coach and great friend, Nathan Amaral. Nathan has been living the dream as a world traveler and is doing this interview in Uganda.
Nathan was 18 years old when he got started in real estate. He got into real estate after getting into a serious car accident and started asking himself what he is doing with his life. All he knows is that he wanted to make more money.
His ex-girlfriend's father introduced him to real estate. He started attending seminars and spending his money on courses and books. It took him 2 years to realize that all he needed is a coach to shrink it all down. Know more about Nathan and learn from his experiences!
- Who Nathan Amaral is
- How he got into real estate
- Closing his first deal
- Doing well in the wholesaling real estate business for 2 years
- Doing different kinds of real estate investing
- Getting into virtual real estate
- His first virtual real estate in South Carolina
- Closing deals from all over the world
- Nathan's family in Uganda
- Coaching and mentoring students
- Three biggest challenges to overcome to be able to close deals
- Cash flow
- The shortest and average amount of time someone closes a deal with their help
- Nathan's favorite book
- His favorite model
- Cash flow properties
- Owner financing
- Nathan's advice to those followers doing deals
- The powerful impact of someone's mind
- "No deal is going to happen with your negative mindset."
- "This real estate game is all on your mind."
- "When you started thinking bigger than your current living situation, you're going to attract that into your life. You have to put in the work."
- "People want communication."
- "If you think you can, you will. If you think you can't, you won't."