Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Go Giving with Tom Olson of Good Success
Tom Olson is a very active real estate investor working in the Northwest Indiana Area. Tom is also the owner of Good Success Mastermind, a mastermind group for elite real estate investors.
Tom and his teams at Olson Group provide lending, turnkey, and active turnkey investment opportunities to today's smart investors. Tom and his teams manage his rental portfolio which includes traditional rentals and short-term vacation rentals.
Tom has been a real estate entrepreneur for over a decade now and has been a part of over 1, 500 real estate transactions. Tom and his team at Good Success lead the Community Go Giver event each year to help showcase how people like Tom and companies like Olson Group are having a positive impact on their community and to also encourage other real estate investors to do the same.
- How he got into real estate investing
- On having the right mindset
- Working in construction at a very young age
- How the crash affected his construction business
- On moving to Gary, Indiana
- Implementing EOS
- What EOS does for your business
- 3 main departments in a business:
- - Sales
- - Operations
- - Finance
- The BRRR method
- Turnkey versus active turnkey model
- Where he is getting most of his deals from
- What his team looks like
- What Good Success is all about
- What stewardship is
- "You can do this on your own with your own personal residence when you start if you have the right mindset."
- "Momentum is the key."
- "Business is all about the people."
- "I would rather have 10 ways to find 1 property than only 1 way to have to find 10 properties."
RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM THIS SHOW:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Rocket fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- As a Man Thinks by James Allen and Richard De A'Morelli
- The Richest Man Who Ever Lived by Steven K. Scott
- Good Success
- Good Success Podcast
- Tom Olson's Facebook Page
- Good Success Facebook Page
- Good Success Facebook Group
- The Good Success Mastermind
- The Community Go Giver Event
- Email Address: email@example.com