Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Understanding Master Leasing with David Tilney
In today's episode, Larry interviews David Tilney on Master Leasing.
Master Leasing is the most economical way to get into the real estate business today. It is also one of the most effective tools to use when protecting real estate assets.
They also discussed the right things one should do when leasing a property. In addition, David also shared some tips on how to properly manage a leasing property.
- David's background
- What master leasing is
- The person he evicted
- Maintaining and improving the housing grounds
- Paying rent on time
- Getting along with the neighbours
- Long-term lease
- How he does hassle-free property management
- - Tenants screening
- - Sharing expectations
- - Having good systems and procedures
- On creating rapport
- Formula for renting properties
- Generating income
- Rent versus lease
- Master leasing income
- Doing master leases in a self-directed type retirement account
- "Our properties are not our assets. Our assets are our tenants."
- "Treat people the way you like to be treated."
- "Every house needs a good steward."
- "Own nothing. Control everything."
- "Management is the key to real estate business."