Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Credit Repair For Seller Financing with Paul Ritter
In this episode, Larry invited Paul Ritter. With over 25 years of experience in the mortgage and credit enhancement industries, Paul Ritter has developed a software which invokes mortgage-underwriting guidelines that is very useful for anyone looking to buy a home, wants to run “what if” scenarios, and is especially useful for lease option transactions.
He has formerly owned and operated several mortgage companies. He is currently the owner of Credit Investigation Service that specialises in credit enhancement for the real estate industry. He also owns a screening company which provides the front-end piece to evaluate potential tenant/buyers. He is also an expert in building business credit.
Paul is FICO certified, an expert in his field, and a national sought-after speaker.
- The ultimate lease option strategy
- - Screening service
- - Credit repair
- Types of seller financing
- His services and how they work
- How investors can benefit
- Debt-income ratio worksheet
- On credit repair
- On tenant screening
- Why lease option is valuable
- Script on what to say to a prospective tenant buyer
- "My job is to tell you how long is it going to be for them to be mortgage ready and what needs to happen in order for them to go from where they are to where they need to be."
- "You don't want to set them up to fail. You want to set them up to succeed."