Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Automating Your Real Estate Business with Robert Syfert
Robert Syfert has been in real estate full time for about 4-5 years now. For over a decade, Robert has been involved in all aspects of real estate. His introduction started in the early 2000s, working as a loan officer and eventually coming to own his own branch. From 2007 to 2014, Robert was an investment advisor in charge of portfolios valued in excess of $2 million and he personally handled more than 300 estates.
It was natural with this background that Robert found a passion in real estate investing. He began investing in real estate throughout the Detroit Metro area. Within a short time, his portfolio grew to over 30 rental properties to now where he has sold over 220 investment properties, and managed over 400 rental units. Real estate investing is his full time profession.
After years of being one of the leaders in the real estate investing industry Robert started Investorpo to offer investors access to the tools, processes, and talent needed to succeed in today's competitive investing industry.
- Robert's background
- What his team looks like
- Buying over the phone
- What his VA does
- On hiring people
- Their typical deal
- Their system
- How he compensates his acquisition people
- Finding their boots on the ground people
- Ways to find your boots on the ground people
- Tasks of a boots on the ground person and how they are compensated
- Making their phone ring
- About InvestorPO
- On automation
- Advice for people who are new and those who are scaling their business
- "He is basically separating the suspects from the prospects and then pushing them out to the right person."
- "Everyone is a sales person."
- "Nothing will stop you to get started."
- "The fortune is in the follow-up."