Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
If I Can Do It, So Can You with Deven Wohlwend
In this episode, Larry invited a very special guest. Deven Wohlend is an 11-year-old real estate investor and has started being an entrepreneur at age 7. Deven has already written a book and been doing multiple real estate deals.
Deven talked about how he got into real estate investing, what his book is all about, and his deals.
- How Larry and Deven met
- How he got into real estate and entrepreneurship
- What his book, “If I Can Do It, So Can You!,” is all about
- Deven's first investment
- On acting immediately
- Starting small
- Getting their child interested in business, entrepreneurship, or real estate investing
- How his parents got him interested in real estate
- His venture into real estate
- His part-time job
- Finding his first deal
- On hiring a management company
- Number of deals Deven has done
- How parents can encourage their children
- What his typical day looks like
- His future plans
- Who inspires him
- “Always hire professionals.”
- “Start small.”
- “Be creative and take action.”