Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Investing in Multifamily Properties with Bill Manassero
Bill Manassero started investing in real estate at the youthful age of 58 years old. He spent the last 11 years of his life serving with his family as missionaries to orphans, abandoned, and at-risk children in Haiti.
Bill is a passive investor and has a goal of acquiring 1,000 doors/units in 6 years.
- Who Bill Manassero is
- Traveling with his family
- Moving to Haiti with his family
- How he got into real estate
- Starting a podcast
- Number of properties he owns in different states
- Focusing on multifamily
- How he is investing now
- Finding and analyzing multifamily properties
- Dealing with competition
- His business model
- Marketing off-market deals
- Mentoring his volunteers
- The number of deals he has to look at and the number of offers he has to make to put a deal together
- His direct mail criteria
- His advice for those who are just starting out
- "Real estate is people, people, people."
- "Know what your WHY is.”