Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom with Jacob Ayers
Jacob Ayers is a young professional, a real estate investor and the host of The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom Podcast. His mission is to help young people to get started in real estate investing.
He talked about how he got into real estate at a young age and how he managed investing while having a full-time work.
- Who Jacob is
- How he got into real estate investing
- About his real estate business
- Real estate as a business and as an investment
- The BRRR method
- How he managed investing and managing his properties while working a full-time job
- His goals and reasons why he got into real estate
- What he looks for in a rental property
- 1 percent rent to value ratio
- What his typical deal looks like
- About his podcast
- Advice to get people started
- What to do when you are scared and have limited funds
- His book recommendations
- There are 2 kinds of real estate. Real estate as a business and as an investment.
- Take the plunge and get started.
RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM THIS SHOW:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Faster Than Normal by Peter Shankman
- The Mircale Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Nike+ Run Club App
- Hal Elrod
- Jacob's website
- The Real Estate Way to Wealth and Freedom By Jacob Ayers
- Email Address: email@example.com
- FREE Investors Kit: 877-LARRY-GO 877-527-7946 or text BRAG to 803-897-6063