Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
The Power of a Positive Mindset with Peter Kolat
I've known Peter Kolat for many years. Peter is a marketer and the podcast host of Immigrant Masters Unite Podcast. He not only helps real estate investors but also those who want to market their businesses properly.
In this episode, Peter shared some tips on how to be successful and the importance of having a big WHY. He also discussed the power of having a positive mindset and taking action.
- Peter's background
- Adapting the changes in technology to marketing
- How he started his business as an immigrant
- Going full-time with his business and taking a leap of faith
- On taking risks and making massive actions
- What it takes to become successful
- Why most immigrants are successful
- On having a big WHY
- Setting yourself up to win
- Taking action
- What he teaches his students
- Procrastinating because of fear
- Conscious and subconscious minds
- Asking the right questions in your self-talk
- Reframing the way you talk to yourself
- Steps to keeping a positive mindset:
- - Create your vision
- - Start with a why
- "If you are not uncomfortable, it's very hard to be successful."
- “Good is the enemy of great."
- “If you're not embarrassed by the first version you put out there, then you are not doing the right thing.”
- “The people that are most successful never quit.”