“Everything You Need To Know About How Dodd Frank Affects Seller Financing And How To Comply”
Get Your Hands On This FREE Special Report Before It’s Too Late…
Have you heard that seller financing is dead?
Effective 2014 Dodd Frank came into effect. This applies to any investor who sells a property to an owner occupant and finances the purchase through a technique such as seller financing or owner financing or owner carry financing as some describe it. All of these techniques are the same thing. The Dodd Frank 2014 Act only applies if you are seller financing a property that you do not live in and the buyer is going to live in the property as an owner occupant. I have prepared a Dodd Frank Act Summary as it relates to seller financing for investors. This is a 16 page report that will tell you everything you need to know about how Dodd Frank affects seller financing and how to comply.
In This Special Report You Will Learn…
- What is Dodd Frank?
- What is a qualified loan per Dodd Frank?
- What is the 120 day rule?
- What does “Ability to Pay” mean?
- What are the exemptions?
- How many deals can I actually do?
- What if I am selling to an investor?
- What if I am selling to an owner occupant?
- How to fully comply with Dodd Frank?
- Can I do a lease option to comply?
- What are the penalties for not complying?
- Can I create multiple entities to comply?
- What changes are coming for Dodd Frank?
- Much Much More!
TOP TRAINING PRODUCTS
my commitment to you,
as my apprentice, is
very simple and I put
it in writing, when you sign
our agreement. I guarantee
to work with you until
you are successful… period!
I will even let
you define “Success”.