We have several upcoming events that I wanted to make sure you knew about! If you have even a remote interest in investing in Real Estate, you need to attend at least one of these upcoming events. The trainings range from 4 hours to 5 days, so there is something for everyone’s schedule.
Larry & Kandas are hosting two 4 hour info sessions in Charlotte, NC on July 30th, 2016. You can find out more info and REGISTER at http://www.BragRadio.com
August 12th-14th, 2016, we will be holding our 3-day training event in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you are in that area, you can find out more info about that investor training and register for that event at http://www.LarryGoinsLive.com
We will be holding our next Inner Circle Mentoring Program the week of Aug. 29th – Sept. 2nd, 2016 right here in our Lake Wylie, SC office which is just 15 minutes outside of Charlotte, NC. To find out how you can become our next Inner Circle Alumni, just call our office and ask to speak to your personal Education Consultant! You may call 803-831-2858 between the hours of 9am-5pm EST.
September 9th-11th, 2016 will be our LAST 3-day training on the East Coast for the year. If you can make it, you need to be there! http://www.LarryGoinsLive.com to find out more and/or to register!
We have so many testimonies telling us how much our real estate investor trainings have helped our students. As Larry says…give us just 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.
As always, you can give us a call with any questions! Just contact our Customer Service Dept. between 9am-5pm EST. 803-831-0056.
We hope to see you soon ready to start reaching all your financial goals!
~Melanie Bell, author
#LarryGoins, #RealEstate, #RealEstateInvesting, #TeamGoins
#Broadcasts, #Events, #UpcomingEvents, #What’sGoinsOn?