June 27th – 29th, 2014 in Charlotte, NC.
The Treasury Inspector General declared war on real estate investors when he released a report with one directive to the IRS — “Increase Your Audits of Individual Real Estate Investors.”
The IRS believes real estate investors are hiding money and under reporting their income. This is not speculation or hyperbole, they’ve stated it publicly.
As our national deficit grows and state budgets falter, who will Uncle Sam and the state treasury look to, to help plug the holes? If you think you are completely safe and immune to Govt. agencies dissecting your business, it may be wise to reconsider.
The IRS just hit a California real estate investor with back taxes and penalties for not spending enough time on her real estate activity to deduct her expenses. Sounds crazy? It should. However, there are strategies you can employ to stay out of the government’s cross hairs.
Reserve Your Seat Today for Free
For one time ONLY, and at my special request….Washington State Attorney, Clint Coons and his team of legal and accounting experts, are bringing their expertise to MY INNER CIRCLE STUDENTS ONLY on June 27th-29th, 2014 in Charlotte NC to teach you how to keep more of what you earn.
Who Can Attend
ONLY my current (and past) Inner Circle students are invited to attend this very important closed door session. There will be no other marketing, promotions or invitations regarding this event.
There is NO COST to attend this 3 day session!
Dates and Location
Fri. June 25th – Sun. June 27th
What You Will Learn
This event is designed to answer the tax and business planning questions every serious investor has when it comes to buying and holding, flipping, wholesaling, joint venturing, and hard money lending. Since you are part of my Inner Circle, you have indicated that you are very serious about your future in Real Estate. That’s WHY I am only offering this to my Inner Circle students.
Over the course of 2 days you will learn the following:
- The impact of a recent Supreme Court decision on your LLC
- Six critical clauses essential for every real estate LLC
- How to properly structure a land trust and when they should be avoided
- How to reduce your risk of audit with simple changes to your investing
- How to avoid county recording fees when transferring to an LLC
- Important factors in deciding where to incorporate your business
- Is a Nevada or Delaware entity right for your business (It’s not for everyone)
- How to increase control over your IRAs – hint it’s not a “self-directed IRA”
- Is the Series LLC appropriate for your plan
- How to deal with tenants to minimize your risk exposure
- If you are just getting started or have been investing for several years, this course has something for you.
REMEMBER…There is NO COST to attend this session other than your travel and food. Reserve your seat(s) today. (first come first served)