Best sell real estate investing author Larry Goins & Co-Host Kandas, will show you the many ways real estate creates the I.D.E.A.L. investment. Whether you want to Flip houses or become a passive investor making double-digit returns while others do all the work. You will learn how here on BRAG Radio.
In today's show, Larry and Kandas took a break from the Collective Genius mastermind to finish up last week's discussion on negotiating one-liners. The second part focused on the things you need to say and ask when talking with realtors. In addition, they also talked about the value of Collective Genius and the deal of the week. Don't miss this episode!
The Collective Genius mastermind
Share Sponsor winner
Deal of the week
First question to ask when speaking with realtors
Don't ask for information. Use the "listing" instead of "information"
Things to say:
- How long has it been on the market
- Have you had many offers
- How's the market
- Would this be a better fix and flip or rental type property
- Let me tell you a little bit about how we work
- The realtor we work with loves us because we do what we say we're going to do and we close deals
- Always ask the ballpark when asking what kind of work you think it needs
- Put your number out there and then change the subject
- Let them know you are a serious cash buyer
- Ask them to put you on their automatic email notification list