Best sell real estate investing author Larry Goins & Co-Host Kandas, will show you the many ways real estate creates the I.D.E.A.L. investment. Whether you want to Flip houses or become a passive investor making double-digit returns while others do all the work. You will learn how here on BRAG Radio.
Today's show is the first of a 2-part series on how to be a good negotiator. Larry and Kandas talked about the things you should ask sellers when negotiating deals. They also dissected a deal which they learned a lot of lessons from.
What they've been up to
Share Sponsor winner
Deal of the week: Fix and flip property
Things you need to ask the seller on the phone:
- Whose name is the house in?
- Why are you selling?
- Who lives in the house or is it vacant?
- How long has the property been vacant?
- When was the last time you went inside?
- How much are you asking and how did you come up with these number?
- Do you owe anything on the house?
- If they have a mortgage, ask how far behind they are.
- What will you do with the money when you sell?
- What will you do if you can't sell it?
- What's the condition of the house?
- Ask about any repairs or updates that has been made.
- How long have they been trying to sell it?
"Don't ever promise a buyer that you're going to have the house cleaned out before you sell it to him."
"It costs a lot of money to have a house cleaned out."
"If you're going to be a really good investor, you need to learn how to be a good negotiator."