Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Running Your Real Estate Business Virtually with Connor Steinbrook
In this episode, Larry talked to the CEO of Investor Army, Connor Steinbrook. He went from facing bankruptcy to building a multi-million dollar company in just 3 years. He is an expert in doing real estate virtually.
Connor has built a number of successful businesses and is most known for his real estate companies in the tough Dallas Fort Worth market. Connor is a wholesaler, rehabber, landlord, and owner finance investor and has experimented with just about every single family strategy including investing with land trusts, IRA’s, and creating and selling notes.
Connor shared his expertise building and running a business virtually alongside social media marketing tips. He also shared how VAs can help a business, how to find them, and what are some of the ways to motivate them.
- Who Connor is
- Passive versus active income
- Wholesaling houses
- On building and running his business virtually
- Leveraging other people's money, time, and technology
- Virtual assistants
- Things a VA can do
- Having a bonus list
- Things you can delegate
- Setting up your to-do list
- 2 categories when finding VAs:
- - specific one-off tasks
- - continuous and consistent jobs/positions you need inside your business
- Ways of incentivising VAs
- Importance of consistency in releasing content
- On hiring someone
- Posting and scheduling on social media platforms
- Hiring issues
- Hiring and training
- Job security
- “Technology has allowed us to leverage a business in whole new ways we never had before.”
- “If you're not consistent with it (social media), you are going to be left behind.”
- “VAs are the first jump into building a real business and not just being a solopreneur.”