Join us for this episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro. Learn from leading experts in real estate investing and business. Get the latest information of what is working right now and their predictions for the future. Get ahead of the pack and take advantage of this insider information. Success leaves clues! See first hand what works from them, the lessons they have learned and how to avoid the mistakes they have made. Don’t miss a single episode of Larry Goins Brain-Pick-A-Pro.
Lease Options Cash Flow with Joe Lieber
Larry sat down with a fellow investor and mastermind member—Joe Lieber. Joe is the broker/president of Real Estate Quest. Joe began investing in real estate in 1998.
Since then, he has bought and sold more than 700 houses. Over the years, he has also been involved in many aspects of real estate from the brokerage side, to management, rehabs, landlording, wholesaling, and multi-family.
In this episode, Joe shared how he achieved his freedom number through cheap houses, his different models, and so much more!
- Who Joe Lieber is
- His real estate investing business
- His main objective
- Hitting his freedom number
- Cheap houses in Cleveland
- His 2 models
- How he determines what to rent out to section 8 versus rent to own
- Rundown of a typical rent to own deal
- Their option consideration
- The type of yield his turnkey buyer is getting
- Financing the deal
- Selling notes
- Finding turnkey buyers and note buyers
- Property management
- Finding investors all over the country and around the world
- Setting up and structuring foreign investors buying property
- His losses
- What section 8 is
- "If it was easy, everybody would be doing that."
- "Keeping some, selling some."
- "Don't be just an educator. Be a student as well.”
RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM THIS SHOW:
- Contact information:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 440-387-4800 ext. 2